- Celebrated my Grandma's 90th birthday by going to her birthday party/family reunion.
- TheHusband and I had our pictures taken by our SIL (Brother3's wife). She's an amazing photographer and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
- I went through physical therapy for my lower back, and it was AMAZING! I can not say enough great things about my physical therapists or how much the therapy has helped me.
- I made a super cute gift basket as a thank you to my therapists. (I haven't been able to this kind of "crafting" in quite some time because of the pain in my lower back, so I was super excited to do this. And by "this" I mean you should look at the picture at the bottom of this post).
- The usual work, work, work thing.
- I've made a little progress in transforming our guest room into a crafty area for me. This is something I hope to get wrapped up sometime in the next couple of weeks, because as TheHusband pointed out, if it's not done before the start of September it probably won't get done until after Christmas (because of all the work, work, work I have to do at work in the Fall).
- Been having some CrAzY weird dreams. And just so you know when I say "some" I mean almost every night and when I say "CrAzY weird" I really mean "CrAzY weird sometimes bizarre" dreams. The kind that are intense and both physically and mentally exhausting. There are some days I think I need a nap just to recover from the previous night's sleep, except I have these weirdo dreams when I nap too!
- And last, but not least, I've been driving TheAnnabelle and TheDexter crazy because that's just fun to do.
|My technique needs a little work (I'm a little out of practice),|
but not to shabby. The basket includes dark chocolate and white
chocolate lollipops, chocolate covered pretzels and
toffee mint chocolate chuck brownies.