Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This is what happens . . .

. . . when your very perceptive husband (well, mine anyway) picks up on your not so subtle clues as to what you want for your (meaning mine) birthday!


Yup! I have entered the Nook world, and so far I'm liking it. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about reading a book from a screen, but the contrast is fairly decent and I love that you can change the size of the text and the font type (there's several options) to help make the reading experience customized.

What I really love about it is that it can hold so many books and will never get heavier. Our actual book collection is quite large and with us not knowing where the good Lord will take us once TheHusband graduates seminary, the idea of adding even more books that we will end up having to move was not a happy thought. Also, in regards to the weight issue, I think it will be great for those days when the spondylitis/arthritis is really bothering me and I don't want to stress my hands out even more with the bulk of an actual hardcover book.

So, now that I've entered the Nook world, any suggestions for e-books I should read? (I've read one so far and am working up a review to share with you all).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...