Saturday, April 16, 2011

Going Down Swinging

That's right, Old Man Winter is not going down without a fight. This is the beautiful April weather that TheHusband and I woke up to this morning. While most of this has melted off already, it's very disheartening to have lovely spring weather at the beginning of the week, only to wake up to November weather at the end of the week. 



Hey, wait a minute, I did only sleep for 7 to 8 hours right? I didn't sleep through the whole summer did I? No? Okay, I didn't really think so. I remember TheAnnabelle waking me up several times, so I had to ask, just in case.



So here is my plea to Old Man Winter. Can you please, oh, would you pleee-ase let your little sister, Spring, come out to play? We won't cross the street, and we won't talk to strangers. I'll make sure she's home by curfew and we'll stay away from stray dogs.





                                 Please??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...