Monday, June 27, 2011

That kind of day . . .

Here's an example of the kind of day I've had . . .

I forgot to take my "lunch" pills (a couple fish oil pills and a multi-vitamin I take to help keep the AS under control). I noticed them sitting on my desk at work as I was about to leave. Since my water bottle was empty I figured I would stop by the water fountain in the hallway on my way out. As I approached the water fountain I popped all three largish size pills into my mouth. Then I lean in and press the button on the water fountain only to discover that the water fountain is broken.

The closest door into the main office (and the water cooler) is locked, so I end up having to walk all the way around to the main door. Not so bad, except I have two fish oil pills and a multi-vitamin in my mouth, starting to dissolve. Then the admin. asst. starts to talk to me as I pass her desk. It's only after I'm finally able to get some water and swallow the pills that I am able to explain the disgruntled look on my face.

Oh, and after I finally got home (I won't tell you about the people who rudely cut me off) TheHusband informs me that we have no running water. I laughed. I mean, what else could I do?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...