Monday, August 29, 2011

Exhausted Already

Wow, the next few weeks are going to be brutal. It's only Monday night and I'm exhausted already. Welcome Week doesn't officially start until Wednesday, but already the kids (college freshman) and their parents are lighting up my phone like nobody's business.

The next several weeks are going to be busy, busy, busy. Meal plan changes, meal plan activations, and answering questions will take up most of my time. So much so, that I won't be surprised if I dream about them (I have in the past).

Anyway, all this is to say that I probably won't be around the blog very much over the next few weeks. I'll try to post every now and then, but don't be surprised if I don't. Although, come to think of it, blogging may be just what I need to take my mind off from work. Hmmmm. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...