Friday, November 04, 2011

A Flashback


I was going through pictures on my computer and ran across this gem.  This picture was taken many many moons ago (late 2002 or early 2003 I think), and WOW has the office changed since then. When this picture was taken there were only four work areas in the room and the server for the meal plan system sat on a table next to my desk (which I'm almost certain caused some hearing damage).

Now the room is smurf blue, we have 5 work areas (trying to figure out how to add a sixth), and that pole in the middle of the room is gone. The cubicles are a bluish grey now instead of the brown-ish color in the picture.

Seeing this picture makes me think about how much some things change and others stay the same. For example, while I don't have the same "office" sweater in the picture, I do still have an "office" sweater, because this room can get crazy cold in the winter. And the meal plan system server is now under new management and lives somewhere else on campus now.

Also, Tony and I aren't so tight anymore. Seriously, a person can only scoop the litter box of a cat that size for so long before it puts a strain on the relationship. Know what I mean?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...