Sunday, November 20, 2011

To Decorate or Not?

The Christmas season has always been one of my favorite times of the year. Ever since I was a small child, I have loved the lights and decorations. One of my favorite traditions was getting the bag of peanuts and candy after the church Christmas program, then driving around in the car with the rest of the family to look at all the lights.

The last few years TheHusband and I have either been very busy/out of town for much of the time right before Christmas, or I have not had the energy to do much decorating. This year TheHusband has volunteered to help with the decorating (in the past I usually did the decorating when he was at work). So I guess that means I need to decide whether or not I want to decorate this year.

(images of past Christmas decorations)
Maybe if I look through enough pictures of how we decorated in the past I can get my Christmas spirit in the right place to do some decorating.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...