Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Letting my inner Betty out

In case you hadn't heard, yesterday was Betty Crocker's 90th birthday. I'd say the lady has aged fairly well.

(Image from the Betty Crocker website)

While I'd love to make the trip to Golden Valley to thank her for the dozens and dozens of her brownies I've had over the years, that just isn't going to happen. So, instead, tomorrow I'm going to let my inner Betty out and try a couple of recipes from the Betty Crocker website.

I'll be trying Rolled Italian Meatloaf and Broccoli with Sweet Red Pepper and Garlic. Well, I'll do my own variation of those recipes anyway. You know I can't NOT make adjustments. If we're lucky I'll have another blog post about the results on Friday. Which will herald the comeback of "Foodie Fridays"!

I sure hope these turn out delicious as they look!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...